Taffix ® – Nasal protection against airborn viruses in crowded places
The Taffix® Powder Spray Device is indicated for use as a protective mechanical barrier against viruses within the nasal cavity.
||Recommended for use prior to entering
CROWDED AND PUBLIC PLACES
9998016 in stock
How it Works
- Taffix® is a powder nasal spray, the powder turns into a gel in the nasal cavities and creates an active barrier that shields, protects and deactivates airborne viruses found often in circulated air in open spaces, planes, trains, large shopping centers and public transportation.
- If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Taffix® should be re-applied afterwards so that the barrier created is not disturbed.
- Taffix® can be used in addition to other treatments, as part of combination therapy strategy in the fight against viruses.
When to use
How to prepare a new Taffix® for use?
- Take your Taffix® Nasal Spray out of the package and open the cap
- Shake Taffix® bottle
- Test spray into the air twice
- The Taffix® is now ready for use
How to use the Taffix®?
- To defend against airborne viruses, Taffix® may be applied up to 3 times per day to maintain an effective barrier against viruses.
- Taffix® bottle should be used for one person only to avoid contamination – Mark your bottle and avoid sharing it with other people to prevent potential transmission of viruses or germs.
- The bottle is intentionally not filled completely since the air within the bottle is needed for optimal spraying the powder to the nose.
- The Taffix bottle contains 1g of gentle powder
- Taffix bottle is sufficient for up to 200 sprays and should be applied up to 3 times per day.
- Once applied, Taffix® becomes effective after a minute and is effective for approximately 5 hours.
- During first use, you may experience a tingling or burning sensation in the nose especially if the nasal tissue is sensitive or inflamed.
- You may also feel some form of irritation, especially if your nasal membranes are already inflamed or irritated. This will subside quickly.
- Some individuals can feel a slight sensation or blocked nose, this is normal and is the feel of the barrier created by Taffix®. If you experience continuous discomfort you can wash your nose with warm water until relief. If you experience serious discomfort after application of Taffix® consult your physician.
Blow your nose
Shake the bottle
Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril
Wipe the bottle